Women's Jovi Merino TENCEL Tank Top
The Jovi Tank is composed of natural, sustainable Merino wool and TENCEL™, an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable wood pulp harvested from sustainable forest plantations. TENCEL is super silky in feel, but strong, making this a multi-purpose muscle tee that stretches, breathes and wicks sweat away from your skin. Blended with Merino wool, the fabric staves off stench and eliminates clamminess. With a higher neckline and longer hem, the Jovi offers more coverage than a classic tank and seamlessly transitions from breakfast, to the backcountry, to the yoga studio, and everywhere in between. Plus, did we mention it was named Outside Magazine's "Tank of Summer 2018"?
- Crew neckline
- Muscle tee inspired, with all the coverage
- Naturally resists odor
- Smooth, soft TENCEL keeps things cool in warmer weather
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Made in Thailand
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% Merino wool
- 18.5M Merino wool
- Both fibers are natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable
- TENCEL is made from sustainable Eucalyptus trees and produced in a closed loop process.
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Flattering, contemporary cut
- Built with extra length
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.