Our ultra durable Aspect base layer series is now available for kids! The Kids Aspect Legging is made from super soft Merino wool that feels great next to skin and will keep your grom warm, dry and comfortable during outdoor cool-weather activity.
In addition we added our (m)Force Technology, a nylon-core spun Merino, to achieve industry-leading durability. The Aspect Leggings feature a fit that is designed to fit close to the body so it can be worn comfortably under pants whether they are for snow, hiking or jeans on a cold night. This piece is versatile; warm but not too warm so you will feel good when your child wears it. The perfect set of Merino wool thermal underwear. This means your child won't get cold and end your day short!
Soft - no itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against skin.
Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
Moisture management – Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from skin to prevent clamminess.
No stink – Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- 180g (m)Force Merino
- 18.5M Wool
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Full-length cut
- Inseam: XS(5/6)-17”, S(7/8)-19”, M(9/10)-21”, L(11/12)-23”, XL(13/14)-25”
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable Merino Wool 190g
- Flat-locked seams
- Gusseted crotch
- Discreet there-when-you-need-them thumbholes
- Soft Waistband
- Printed size label
- Removable care label
- Designed in Mammoth Lakes, CA, made in China
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.