Men's Merino Wool Boxer Briefs
The best-selling Ridge Merino wool Boxer Brief includes performance features like durability and a perfect fit. We used super-soft Merino wool next to skin for unmatched comfort. In addition, the Ridge Boxer Brief features our (m)Force™ Technology, a nylon core-spun Merino wool to improve strength and reduce abrasion. There’s also a hint of spandex to provide long-lasting stretch and recovery. This design features a gusseted crotch, easy-to-use fly and is sewn with flatlock seams to eliminate potential rubbing, it also has a 6” inseam. These features combined with other natural Merino benefits - odor resistance, quick-drying, temperature regulation – make the Ridge Merino wool Boxer Brief a must-have for all of your activities.
- Easy Fly
- Gusseted Crotch
- Flatlock Seams
- Branded Waistband
- Printed label and removable care label for max comfort
- Natural odor resistance
- Quick drying
- Size M weight - 3oz
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 83% Merino wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- 170g Merino Wool
- 18.5 micron wool
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force™ Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Athletic fit
- Inseam: 6”
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.