Perfectly natural. Perfect for everyday. Beyond the surface, this casual go-anywhere, do-anything pullover is enhanced by our super soft, eco-friendly blend of Merino Wool and TENCEL™. The smooth, silky fibers of TENCEL™ are softer than silk and cooler than linen, offering a great complement to Merino wool’s natural temperature regulation and technical performance like its anti-odor qualities. Built with a discreet zippered side pocket you can be confident your things won’t slip out and simple seaming that is timeless. This hoodie is comfortable, strong and especially stylish, you will find yourself grabbing it for any activity.
- Merino TENCEL Rib on Hem and Cuff
- Stash Pocket
- Built with extra length
- Machine washable
- Soft and stretchy Merino Wool and TENCEL Terry knit
- 56% Merino Wool, 38% TENCEL Lyocell, 6% Spandex
- No stink – Both Merino wool and TENCEL naturally and permanently resist odor without the use of chemicals.
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
The smooth, silky fibers of TENCEL are softer than silk and cooler than linen, offering a great complement to Merino wool's natural temperature regulation and technical performance. Both Merino and TENCEL are more absorbent than cotton and boast antibacterial properties that reduce odor retention in the fabric.
Keeping in line with our commitment to incorporate natural, sustainable fabric and practices, TENCEL is a great addition to the Ridge product line. It is made from renewable wood pulp in an award-winning ecological, closed loop process (meaning there is very little by product from the production and there is reduced land and water usage involved).
Sizing and Fit
- Moderate fitting hoodie is not slim or too relaxed.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.