Women's Aspect Midweight Merino Wool Long Sleeve Shirt
Featured in Wired's Best Base Layers 2018
"This top easily made the transition from walking around in 30-degree temperatures to a hot and crowded house party.”
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
The Aspect Long Sleeve Crew is designed to fit as a base layer, close to your body with the bonus of extra length for more coverage on the hill.
Sleeve Length: Measure from collar to end of the sleeve:
XS - 28"
XXXL - 33"
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.