Women's Merino Wool Shelf Bra Camisole
Our Shelf Bra Camisole was designed for layering under any top or even worn on its own. Now built with the same the built-in bra as our Bralette, it provides ample support and adjustable, re-attachable straps allow for versatility to wear under any top. Merino wool provides amazing breathability, is quick-drying to wick sweat away from the skin - and, of course, offers natural odor resistance.
- Adjustable straps
- Can wear straps normal or crossed
- Built-in shelf bra like our Bralette
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee
- 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- 18.5M Merino Wool
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
Sizing and Fit
- Fits close to body
- Classic length for layering with leggings or your favorite pair of jeans
Important note on fit: Charcoal Heather, Olive Night and Blue River colorways may fit slightly tighter than the other colors.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.