Women's Jovi Merino TENCEL Dress - FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS
The Jovi Dress is composed of natural, sustainable Merino wool and TENCEL™, an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable wood pulp harvested from sustainable forest plantations. Featuring two pockets and a drawcord
- Smooth, soft TENCEL keeps things cool in warmer weather
- 100% biodegradable and made from natural fibers
- Naturally resists odor
- Double-layer skirt
- Pockets inside seam
- Fabric draw cord at waist
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Made in Thailand
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% Merino wool
- 18.5M Merino wool
- Both fibers are natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable
- TENCEL is made from sustainable Eucalyptus trees and produced in a closed loop process.
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Knee length
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.