Men's Aspect Midweight Merino Wool Bottom - 3/4 Length
The new Aspect ¾ Length Merino Wool Base Layer is a popular alternative to the full-length Merino wool base layer bottoms. The fit is developed for winter sports that require boots, like skiing and snowboarding. Not too tight or loose, the pants are fitted to the body and comfortable under ski pants as intended. This Merino wool base layer feels great next to your skin and will keep you warm, dry and comfortable all day long. The Aspect ¾ Length Pant is the next evolution of our original Midweight Inversion Base Layer and now boasts industry-leading durability with (m)Force Technology, our exclusive nylon core-spun Merino wool fabric.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Soft Ridge Branded Waistband
- Flatlocked seams
- ¾ length cut for improved boot integration
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*The ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting strength test method for the determination of bursting strength of knitted fabrics and describes the measurement of the resistance of textile fabrics to bursting using a hydraulic or pneumatic diaphragm bursting tester.
- 180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Size M weight- 6.1oz
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Sizing and Fit
Ideal for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding, the 3/4 length pant is designed to sit above the top of the boot and worn in combination with long sport-specific socks so your long johns don't throw off the precise fit of your boots. This fit was fine-tuned this summer and fits better at the hem.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.