Kid's Inversion Merino Wool Base Layer Bottom
Our warm Inversion base layer series is now available for kids! Made from super soft Merino wool that feels great next to skin and will keep your grom warm, dry and comfortable during outdoor cool-weather activity.
The Inversion Leggings feature a fit that is designed to fit close to the body so it can be worn comfortably under pants whether they are for snow, hiking or jeans on a cold night. This piece is versatile; warm so you will feel good when your child wears it. The perfect set of Merino wool thermal underwear. This means your child won't get cold and end your day short!
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable Merino Wool 275g
- Flat-locked seams
- Gusseted crotch
- Discreet there-when-you-need-them thumbholes
- Soft Waistband
- Printed size label
- Removable care label
- Designed in Mammoth Lakes, CA, made in China
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 100% Merino Wool
- 275g fabric weight
- 18.5M Wool
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Full-length cut
- Inseam: XS(5/6)-17”, S(7/8)-19”, M(9/10)-21”, L(11/12)-23”, XL(13/14)-25”
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.