Soft -no itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
Climate control -Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
Moisture management– Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
No stink – Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Soft Ridge Branded Waistband
- Flatlocked seams
- ¾ length cut for improved boot integration
- Removable care label
Fit: Ideal for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding, the 3/4 length pant is designed to sit above the top of the boot and worn in combination with long sport-specific socks so your long johns don't throw off the precise fit of your boots. This fit was fine-tuned this summer and fits better at the hem.
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*The ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting strength test method for the determination of bursting strength of knitted fabrics and describes the measurement of the resistance of textile fabrics to bursting using a hydraulic or pneumatic diaphragm bursting tester