Men's Aspect Midweight Quarter Zip Merino Wool Base Layer Shirt
The Aspect Merino Wool Base Layer, but with a classic 1/4 zip at the front. The mid-weight Aspect features an exclusive design that feels great next to your skin and will keep you warm, dry and comfortable. It also incorporates our (m)Force Technology, to achieve industry-leading durability. Designed for the active lifestyle, this Merino wool top is cut long, so it stays tucked in, and the discreet thumb holes keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them. The Men's Aspect 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Merino wool Base Layer is designed to fit close to your body with the bonus of extra length for more coverage on the hill.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- NEW: Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*The ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting strength test method for the determination of bursting strength of knitted fabrics and describes the measurement of the resistance of textile fabrics to bursting using a hydraulic or pneumatic diaphragm bursting tester.
180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
Size M weight- 8.3oz
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
The Men's Aspect Long Sleeve Merino wool Base Layer Crew is designed to fit close to your body with the bonus of extra length for more coverage on the hill.Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.