Men's Inversion Heavyweight Merino Wool Base Layer Bottoms
Our original Inversion Bottom are 100% Merino wool long johns intended for layering in cold conditions. Great-fitting, sweat-wicking, breathable and odor-resistant, these feel great next-to-skin and will keep you comfortable all day long. Check out Gear Patrol's review on this "The 15 best gifts for Snowboarders"!
- Flatlocked seams
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable Merino Wool 270g Heavyweight
- 100% Recycled Polyester Waistband
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
Fit: The Inversion Pant fit is developed for any outdoor activity; but especially great for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Not too tight or loose, it is fitted to the body and comfortable under ski pants as intended, or under your everyday pants in cold weather. The perfect set of wool long underwear.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.