Women's Aspect Merino Wool High Rise Base Layer Bottoms
As seen in Backpacker Magazine, "The Best Cold Weather Base Layers for 2022," the all new Aspect Merino High Rise Base Layer Legging is the evolution of our best-selling bottom. Designed at the request of our female athletes, this design features a sleek high-waisted fit that provides incredible comfort and coverage on the hill and off. To complement the new fit, we custom-developed a new Merino Wool fabric that is super-soft, durable and has great recovery to retain its flattering shape. Not to mention, the Merino Wool next-to-skin offers all the technical performance benefits that occur naturally with this miracle fiber: wicks sweat, repels odor and regulates temperature, so you feel fresh and comfortable all day long.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 240g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery and spandex for a great fit and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- New High-waist fit for full coverage and a locked-on fit.
- Flatlocked seams
- Crotch gussett
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*Based on ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Strength Test Method. In burst strength testing, a force is applied to fabric to measure the conditions that will cause the textile to rupture.
- (m)Force Merino 240g/m
- 80% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
The inseam length is as follows:
- Inseam is 29" in Small (each size +/- 3/8")
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.