Women's Aspect Merino Wool High Neck Top
The all new Aspect High Neck Merino base layer is made to keep you warm, dry and comfortable. Cut from our (m)Force Technology, a nylon-core spun Merino - to achieve industry-leading durability while providing soft, odor-resistant Merino wool next to your skin. Designed for the active lifestyle, this Merino wool base layer top has a high neck to function as a neck gaiter when the weather turns, is cut long, so it stays tucked in during high activity, and our discreet thumbholes keep your sleeves in place and disappear when they’re not needed.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- High neck construction - design to function as a neck gaiter when needed
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Headphone port
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*Based on ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Strength Test Method. In burst strength testing, a force is applied to fabric to measure the conditions that will cause the textile to rupture.
180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
Sizing and Fit
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.