Women's Inversion Heavyweight Crew Merino Wool Base Layer Shirt
Our Inversion Crew is our original heavy weight Merino base layer and designed for cold weather. It feels amazing next to your skin and will be sure to keep you warm when the mercury drops. This top is cut long, so it stays tucked in, and the "discreet" thumb holes keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them. As always, the Merino wool doesn't pick up odor so you won't stink at après and can go multiple days of use without washing.
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- Improved Thumbholes for better alignment, comfort and a discreet look
- Improved Fit
- Long cut
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable Merino Wool
- Warm heavyweight 270g, 100% Merino fabric
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.