Women's Natural TENCEL Merino Wool Pullover Hoodie
The smooth, silky fibers of TENCEL are softer than silk and cooler than linen, offering a great complement to Merino wool's natural temperature regulation and technical performance. Both Merino and TENCEL are more absorbent than cotton and boast antibacterial properties that reduce odor retention in the fabric.
Keeping in line with our commitment to incorporate natural, sustainable fabric and practices, TENCEL is a great addition to the Ridge product line. It is made from renewable wood pulp in an award-winning ecological, closed loop process (meaning there is very little by product from the production and there is reduced land and water usage involved).
- Merino TENCEL Rib on Hem and Cuff
- Stash Pocket
- Built with extra length
- Machine washable
- Soft and stretchy Merino Wool and TENCEL Terry knit
- 56% Merino Wool, 38% TENCEL Lyocell, 6% Spandex
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Moderate fit - not too slim and not too relaxed
- Wear it as a layer under a shell or on its own.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.