Kid's Solstice Lightweight Pullover Hoodie
With a natural UPF of 30+, the Ridge Kid's Solstice Hoodie is the perfect layer for long days spent in the sun. The lightweight, breathable material and comfortable, relaxed fit keep you covered without the risk of overheating. Discreet thumb holes keep your sleeves in place, and the loose-fitting hood fits perfectly over a hat or a ponytail. You can’t go wrong with this Merino wool sun hoodie for all of your adventures.
- Loose-fitting hood is designed to fit over hats and climbing helmets for sun protection
- Thumb holes
- Screen print embellishment
- Hanger loop
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Sewn in Thailand
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- (m)Force™ Merino - 87% Merino Wool 13% Nylon
- 17.5M Merino wool
- Made from Merino wool, enhanced with (m)Force Technology for increased durability and shape retention
- Merino wool sustainably sourced from the McKenzie Basin in New Zealand
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 17.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 30+ certified
Sizing and Fit
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.