Women's Frankie Merino Wool Tank Top
Made for your everyday adventures, our Frankie Tank is a four-season staple. Made of Merino Wool and now reinforced with our (m)Force™ technology - a nylon core-spun Merino wool to improve strength and reduce abrasion - this top offers natural sun protection, wicks sweat, is quick-drying and doesn't retain odor. It's super smooth to the touch and feels great next to skin. It features a racerback design and a super flattering "fitted to flowy" silhouette. Layer it up or wear it on its own.
- Sun protection: UPF 25+
- No chemicals: all-natural performance: quick drying, wicking
- Naturally resists odor
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Made in Thailand
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon
- 17.5M Merino wool
- Sustainably sourced from the McKenzie Basin in New Zealand
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force™ Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 17.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Sizing and Fit
- Relaxed and flattering cut goes from fitted to flowy, so it’s functional and stylish.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.