Soft -no itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
Climate control -Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
Moisture management– Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
No stink– Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- High neck construction - design to function as a neck gaiter when needed
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
Fit: The Aspect Long Sleeve Crew is designed to fit as a base layer, close to your body with the bonus of extra length for more coverage on the hill.
Please note the Camo color fits tighter than other colors so consider sizing up.
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*THE ASTM D3786 DIAPHRAGM BURSTING STRENGTH TEST METHOD FOR THE DETERMINATION OF BURSTING STRENGTH OF KNITTED FABRICS AND DESCRIBES THE MEASUREMENT OF THE RESISTANCE OF TEXTILE FABRICS TO BURSTING USING A HYDRAULIC OR PNEUMATIC DIAPHRAGM BURSTING TESTER