Aspect Merino Wool Balaclava
The Aspect Merino Wool Balaclava is designed to be a lighter weight solution to protect your head, face and neck from sun and wind in the mountains.
We chose our 180g (m)Force Merino wool fabric for comfort under your helmet while providing protection from the elements. The pattern is cut to be worn under your helmet or knit hat. The fixed hinged construction allows it to be worn comfortably down when face protection is not needed and easily stay up when it is needed to protect your face.
The ultra-fine Merino wool is soft against the skin and solid sun protection. Not to mention, it naturally wicks moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess and naturally resists odor-causing bacteria.
Unlike other balaclavas made of polyester or other synthetic blends, ours has no chemicals added for performance. For a product that you breathe through, we think that's pretty important.
- Lightweight balaclava for sun and wind protection
- Soft, no-itch - 18.5M Ultra fine gauge wool
- Hinged construction provides comfort wearing the face guard down below the mouth or up over the nose for max protection
- Sun Protection
- Logo Screen Print
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon