Aspect Merino Wool Short
The Aspect Merino Wool Short is made to layer over your Merino baselayer bottoms on cold days when you need a little more warmth on your thighs and seat. The short's coverage will extend past your knees providing an extra layer where you need it most. They also come in handy when you are sharing a condo and want to relax in your baselayer without parading around wearing tights. You'll quickly find out how comfy they are on their own for chilling at home or use as sleepwear.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Stretchy waistband with drawcord
- Flatlocked seams
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*Based on ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Strength Test Method. In burst strength testing, a force is applied to fabric to measure the conditions that will cause the textile to rupture.
- 180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
Sizing and Fit
The Aspect Short fit is developed for as a base layer for any outdoor activity. It has a looser fit then our base layer bottoms but comfortable under ski pants as intended, or under your everyday pants in cold weather. The perfect set of Merino wool thermal underwear.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.