Kid's Hyde Pullover Merino Hoodie
As seen in OUTSIDE MAGAZINE: BEST KIDS GEAR OF 2024 - The new Kid's Hyde Pullover hoodie is designed to keep your child warm and comfortable with clean style to be versatile enough for daily use. It is soft and temperature regulating so it can be worn to school as well as under a ski jacket on the mountain. The 100% Merino wool fabric offers natural breathability, stretch and odor control, and the thicker Terry knit is durable enough to holdup to an active kid's life. Not to mention, it is completely natural and biodegradable.
"The terry-knit survived a full winter of abuse as Jojo’s go-to hoodie. The large kangaroo pouch in front was a welcome shelter to cold hands on chilly hikes in the 40s. And the hood sat organically under a helmet, offering much appreciated ear warmth on a ski day with temps hitting below 10 degrees with wind chill." - Outside Mag Tester
- Kangaroo pocket on the front
- Flatlocked seams
- Discreet thumb holes
- Machine washable
- Made in Thailand
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- 100% Merino Wool Terry Fabric
- Super-soft 18.5M Wool
- Natural, sustainable and biodegradable 100% Merino Wool fabric
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Fit for layering but not too snug
- Wear it as a layer under a shell or on its own.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.