Kid's Inversion Merino Wool Base Layer Shirt
Our Inversion base layer series is now available for kids! The Kids' Crew is made from super soft Merino wool that feels great next to body and will keep your grom warm and dry during cool-weather activities.
Designed for the kid on-the-go, this top is cut long so it stays tucked in during high activity, and the thumb holes keep the sleeves in place and disappear when they're not needed. The top is versatile; warm and offers max breathability. This means your child won't get cold or clammy and can stay comfortable outside, longer!
Backpack-friendly raglan construction
Printed neck label
Removable care label
Sun protection UPF 50+ certified
Designed in Mammoth Lakes, CA, made in China
- 100% Merino Wool
Warm 275g fabric weight
Natural and sustainable Merino Wool
- Soft - no itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management – Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink – Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Natural Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Close to body with extra length
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.