Ridge Merino Glove Liner
*NEW* The benefits of Ridge Merino wool base layers are now extended to your hands with the Ridge Merino Glove Liner. Our Merino liner is intended to be worn as a first layer in your glove/mitt to add extra warmth and comfort as well as to use as a stand alone glove in cool weather or during high aerobic actives in cold, dry weather.
Our Merino glove liner brings the advantages of soft, comfortable Merino Wool next-to-skin and natural performance of warmth, wicking and temp regulation. They are thoughtfully designed with a low profile fit, long cuff for more coverage and branded webbing to ease pulling them on. Thanks to the touch-screen capabilities on the thumb and index fingers, you can still type, click and send adventure selfies without worrying about your hands being exposed to the elements.
- Soft Merino Wool with our (m)force tech to enhance durability
- Touch pad compatible - conductive print on index finger and thumb adds no bulk or seam
- Webbing pull to make sliding the gloves on with ease and can be used to clip to equipment
- "Baselayer" for your hands - layer under mitt/gloves to add warmth
- Use as stand alone glove - great for higher aerobic activities like running
- Longer cuff for more coverage on your wrist
Fabric Weight: 240g/m
(m)Force Merino - 79% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 6% Spandex
|Adult Gloves Size Chart
|Our gloves fit true to size so we recommend starting with your typical unisex/mens size.
|If you are unsure of your glove size, please reference our sizing chart.
|Hand Circumference (in)
|Hand Length (in)
|Hand Circ- using a cloth tape measure, measure around the thickest part of your hand between your thumb and base of your index finger.
|Hand Length- measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.