Women's Aspect Merino Wool High Rise Base Layer Bottoms
As seen in OUTSIDE MAGAZINE: BEST WOMENS WORKOUT GEAR OF 2024 - the Aspect Merino High Rise Base Layer Legging is the evolution of our best-selling bottom. Designed at the request of our female athletes, this design features a sleek high-waisted fit that provides incredible comfort and coverage on the hill and off. To complement the new fit, we custom-developed a new Merino Wool fabric that is super-soft, durable and has great recovery to retain its flattering shape. Not to mention, the Merino Wool next-to-skin offers all the technical performance benefits that occur naturally with this miracle fiber: wicks sweat, repels odor and regulates temperature, so you feel fresh and comfortable all day long.
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 240g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery and spandex for a great fit and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- New High-waist fit for full coverage and a locked-on fit.
- Flatlocked seams
- Crotch gussett
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*Based on ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Strength Test Method. In burst strength testing, a force is applied to fabric to measure the conditions that will cause the textile to rupture.
- (m)Force Merino 240g/m
- 80% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Sizing and Fit
The inseam length is as follows:
- Inseam is 29" in Small (each size +/- 3/8")
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.