Women's Crowley Compression Merino Wool Tights
Our first version of the Crowley Tight launched in 2019 and was named one of Outside Magazine’s picks for Best Women's Running Gear of 2020. In 2023, we overhauled this innovative performance tight with a ton of new features and improvements to make this landmark product even better.
True to the original concept, the Crowley 2.0 brings compression to the Merino world with the same tried and true Polartec Power Wool™ fabric, a patented bi-component knit that combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers. This construction pairs a soft and odor-reducing Merino wool base with a highly durable synthetic exterior.
We enhanced the design with a total of five pockets, reflective elements, and an elastic cinch cord in the waist. The design was fine tuned to make it fit true to size and easier to get on and off.
The Crowley Tight molds to your shape, perfectly fits the curves of your legs, and regulates blood flow during any adventure. The natural fibers feel great on your skin, wick moisture, and regulate body temperature.
- Patented bi-component knit fabric combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced synthetics (nylon + spandex) on exterior provide compression and durability
- Five pockets - two large side pockets and three pockets on waist
- High-rise fit keeps you covered and locked on your hips during any activity
- Elastic cord in waistband
- Reflective design elements for safety
- Tight compression knit has superior shape retention and is wind resistant
- Polartec® Power Wool™ compression fabric with Merino Wool next-to-skin and a durable, stretch Nylon Jersey on the exterior.
- 53% Nylon, 26% Spandex, 21% Wool, 288 g/sm
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and fit
- Compression fit
- Inseam is 28" in Small (each size +/- 1/4")
- High-Rise to increase coverage and stay in place during activity.
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, Hang dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.