Women's Ediza Fleece Merino Jacket
The Ediza Merino Fleece Jacket is your new favorite layering piece for adventures in cold conditions. Layer this jacket with a shirt or base layer and reap the benefits of Merino while you're on the move. The Ediza will give you all the warm feels thanks to its soft brushed Merino wool fleece, which puts natural fibers next-to-skin and provides warmth, temperature regulation and unparalleled wicking power.
Pair it with the Ediza Leggings for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Full zip front
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Move freely with stretch fabric
- Patented bi-component knit fabric combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced synthetics (nylon + spandex) on exterior provide lots of stretch and durability
- Soft brushed Merino wool fleece puts natural fibers next-to-skin and provides warmth, temperature regulation and wicking power.
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
Polartec® Power Wool™ Fleece with Merino Wool next-to-skin with a stretch Nylon on the exterior.
• 47% Wool, 42% Nylon, 11% Spandex 230 g/sm
Fabric is made in the USA 🇺🇸 and garment is sewn in El Salvador.
Sizing and Fit
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.