Women's Ediza Merino Fleece Tights
Finally a warm fleece legging with all natural Merino Wool against your skin. The Ediza Merino Wool Fleece Legging is designed for comfort during the winter. This tight features a flattering streamlined design and a high-rise fit to keep you covered in the cold. Partnering with Polartec®, this features a Power Wool™ fleece, a patented bi-component knit fabric that combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers. This construction pairs a soft, warm and odor-reducing Merino Wool fleece with a durable and stretchy synthetic exterior. Perfect for everything from lounging in a drafty house to your favorite cold weather activities to even layering under snow pants on the most frigid days.
- Patented bi-component knit fabric combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced synthetics (nylon + spandex) on exterior provide lots of stretch and durability
- Soft brushed Merino wool fleece puts natural fibers next-to-skin and provides warmth, temperature regulation and wicking power not possible with typical fully synthetic tights
- Elastic cord cinch in waistband
- Pocket in waistband
- Crotch gusset
- High-waist fit keeps you covered during any activity
- Made in El Salvador with US-made fabric
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
- Polartec® Power Wool™ Fleece with Merino Wool next-to-skin with a stretch Nylon on the exterior.
- 47% Wool, 42% Nylon, 11% Spandex 230 g/sm
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- 7/8 length and high-rise
- Inseam is 26" in Small (each size +/- 3/8")
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.