Women's Natural Merino TENCEL Jogger
Introducing the Natural Jogger, your new go-anywhere (or go-nowhere) fave bottoms. We designed this jogger with modern touches, including a tailored fit and zippered hand pockets - but it’s the soft, stretchy fabric that separates it from the pack. Our natural eco-friendly blend of Merino Wool and Tencel has anti-odor properties, making these perfect for travel.
Pair with with the Natural Hoodie for a matching set.
- Merino TENCEL Rib on Waistband and Cuff
- Encased elastic waist with recycled drawcords
- Super stretchy, super soft fabric
- Zippered hand pockets
- Machine washable
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
Why TENCEL ™? The smooth, silky fibers of TENCEL are softer than silk and cooler than linen, offering a great complement to Merino wool's natural temperature regulation and technical performance. Both Merino and TENCEL are more absorbent than cotton and boast antibacterial properties that reduce odor retention in the fabric.
- Soft and stretchy Merino Wool and TENCEL Terry knit
- 56% Merino Wool, 38% TENCEL Lyocell, 6% Spandex
- Super Soft - Comfortable against your skin.
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Sizing and Fit
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.