The Natural TENCEL Merino Tank is composed of natural, sustainable Merino wool and TENCEL™, an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable wood pulp harvested from sustainable forest plantations. TENCEL is super silky in feel, but strong, making this a multi-purpose muscle tee that stretches, breathes and wicks sweat away from your skin. Blended with Merino wool, the fabric staves off stench and eliminates clamminess. With a higher neckline and longer hem, the Natural Tank offers more coverage than a classic tank and seamlessly transitions from breakfast, to the backcountry, to the yoga studio, and everywhere in between.
- Crew neckline
- Muscle tee inspired, with all the coverage
- Naturally resists odor
- Smooth, soft TENCEL keeps things cool in warmer weather
- Built with extra length
- Machine washable
- Soft and stretchy Merino Wool and TENCEL
- 60% Merino Wool, 40% TENCEL Lyocell
- No stink – Both Merino wool and TENCEL naturally and permanently resist odor without the use of chemicals.
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- Sun Protection
The smooth, silky fibers of TENCEL are softer than silk and cooler than linen, offering a great complement to Merino wool's natural temperature regulation and technical performance. Both Merino and TENCEL are more absorbent than cotton and boast antibacterial properties that reduce odor retention in the fabric.
Keeping in line with our commitment to incorporate natural, sustainable fabric and practices, TENCEL is a great addition to the Ridge product line. It is made from renewable wood pulp in an award-winning ecological, closed loop process (meaning there is very little by product from the production and there is reduced land and water usage involved).
Sizing and Fit
- Moderate fitting lone sleeve shirt is not slim or too relaxed.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.