Women's Wander Long Sleeve Crew Neck
This new Wander Long Sleeve Crew isn’t just for your outdoor adventures – it transitions seamlessly from a morning jog to a day at work to happy hour with friends. The new Merino tee is made of our high performing, super soft lightweight Merino Wool jersey; and features a new cut that is relaxed with slight shaping through the waist, resulting in a flattering fit that is true to size. The wool is fortified with our (m)Force™ Nylon Core Technology to improve durability and reliability, for those days you want to go farther and stay out longer.
- Crew Neck
- Taped shoulder and neck seams for more durability
- Tonal Logo embroidery at shirt hem
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Sewn in Thailand
- 87% Merino Wool 13% Nylon
- Fabric Weight - 145g/m
- Sustainably sourced from the McKenzie Basin in New Zealand
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force™ Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 17.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Relaxed: All new fit has slight shaping through the waist for a flattering yet relaxed fit.
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.