Women's Convict Canyon Merino Wool Hoodie
As seen in Outside Magazine, introducing the new Convict 1/2 Zip Pullover Hoodie constructed with Polartec® Power Wool™. We designed this piece to offer a highly breathable and lightweight mid layer with backcountry travel in mind. The grid construction of the fabric delivers incredible breathability that regulates the start-stop cycle in the backcountry better than anything else we have tried. The air pockets provide the warmth needed when you are idle and breathe while working hard climbing. All of this performance weighs about as much as a standard t-shirt and compresses to take up little of the valuable room in your pack, if you ever take it off.
A feminine design, loaded with features to improve your comfort during outdoor adventures. The low-profile hood and high collar fit closely around the face to protect from the elements and also fit under a helmet, if needed. Thoughtful patterning, such as no shoulder seams and an underarm gusset, ensure comfort by eliminating abrasion points that could lead to chafing during a long day in the backcountry. Additionally, a well-placed chest pocket offers easy access to your gear and our signature discreet thumbholes can be used to keep the sleeve in place or stay out of sight when not being used. This garment will keep you feeling confident and comfortable.
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
Polartec® Power Wool™
A patented bi-component knit fabric that combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers. This construction pairs a soft and odor-reducing Merino Wool in an open grid pattern with a lightweight polyester exterior that is durable and quick-drying. The grid construction strengthens performance efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability, while reducing fabric mass.
- 170g/m, 54% Polyester, 38% Wool, 8% Spandex
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Bicomponent knit
- Merino wool interior-
- Advanced synthetic surface-
- Shape retention
- Naturally odor resistant
- Efficient performance
- Versatile warmth
- Highly breathable
- Moisture wicking
- Lightweight and packable
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
- Form fitting hood to wear under a helmet
- High collar for protection
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.