Men's Aspect Midweight Merino Wool Base Layer Bottom
Featured in Powder Magazine's The Gear You Want on Every Backcountry Hut Trip
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Soft Ridge Branded Waistband
- Flatlocked seams
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
*Based on ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Strength Test Method. In burst strength testing, a force is applied to fabric to measure the conditions that will cause the textile to rupture.
- 180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
- 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Size M weight- 6.6oz
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Sizing and Fit
The Aspect Pant fit is developed for as a base layer for any outdoor activity. Not too tight or loose, it is fitted to the body and comfortable under ski pants as intended, or under your everyday pants in cold weather. The perfect set of Merino wool thermal underwear.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.