Polartec® Power Wool
A patented bi-component knit fabric that combines the best of both natural and synthetic fibers. This construction pairs a soft and odor-reducing Merino Wool in an open grid pattern with a lightweight polyester exterior that is durable and quick-drying. The grid construction strengthens performance efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability, while reducing fabric mass.
- 170g/m, 54% Polyester, 38% Wool, 8% Spandex
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Bicomponent knit
- Merino wool interior
- Advanced synthetic surface
- Shape retention
- Naturally odor resistant
- Efficient performance
- Versatile warmth
- Highly breathable
- Moisture wicking
- Lightweight and packable
This simple design is loaded with features to improve your comfort during outdoor adventures. A low-profile hood, designed to go under a helmet if needed, and high collar will protect you from the elements. Thoughtful patterning, such as no shoulder seams and an underarm gusset, ensure comfort by eliminating abrasion points that could lead to chafing during a long day in the backcountry. Additionally, a well-placed chest pocket offers easy access to your gear and our signature discreet thumbholes can be used to keep the sleeve in place or stay out of sight when not being used.
- 1/2 Zip for quick venting and ease taking on/off
- Form fitting hood to wear under a helmet
- High collar for protection
- Gusseted sleeves add greater range of motion and eliminate seams underarm
- No shoulder seam construction for more comfort with a backpack
- Chest pocket with cord pass-thru
- Discreet thumb holes
Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA. Imported.
Care Info: Machine Wash Cold 30C, Normal Cycle, Line Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean, Avoid the Use of Fabric Softeners