Men's Aspect Midweight Merino Wool Base Layer Balaclava Hood
Stay protected in any adventure with the Men's Aspect Merino Wool Balaclava Hood. We took our best-selling Aspect baselayer and added our popular Ridge Balaclava to the design. It keeps a perfect seal from the elements on cold and windy days.
Check out our entire base layer collection here.
- Built-in hinged balaclava hood
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool 180g reinforced with our (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Headphone port just underneath the left side of the collar
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
We’ve got your back. All of our products are covered by the Ridge Guarantee.
*The ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting strength test method for the determination of bursting strength of knitted fabrics and describes the measurement of the resistance of textile fabrics to bursting using a hydraulic or pneumatic diaphragm bursting tester.
180g (m)Force Merino 18.5M Wool
84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Sizing and Fit
The Men's Aspect Long Sleeve Merino wool Base Layer Balaclava Hood is designed to fit close to your body with the bonus of extra length for more coverage on the hill. The hood is the same as our balaclava, but now built in as one piece.
Not sure what size to order - click here for our size guide.